Escex is a forward thinking, team oriented, tech savvy company. We are looking for the best and the brightest to join our team.
Escex is a family-owned & operated business with more than 25 years of combined experience. Escex has outperformed some of the largest companies in the south east to have qualified each year for ABC Supply Co. top 5 customer incentive program. Escex is not only looking to grow but to have the right team members grow with us.
If you are ethical, highly skilled, customer satisfaction driven and looking for a job that offers opportunity, Escex Storm Restoration might be the right company for you.
We are a full service construction and insurance restoration company headquartered in Atlanta, GA. We provide residential & commercial, interior and exterior storm damage restoration. We specialize in replacing your roof and siding.
We strive to exceed our customer’s expectations and to restore their property to a better than pre-storm condition. We commit to doing this with quality products, integrity and unmatched customer service. We foster a professional relationship with our customers that build trust and delivers complete satisfaction for every one of our customers.
Everything we do is done with passion, integrity and excellence. Our work is done with craftsmanship and the use of quality products. We provide top-notch customer service, take responsibility for our work.
If we seem like a good fit for you, please look to see the positions available. If your skill sets fit the job position, please fill out and submit the form at the bottom of this page:
Escex is an equal opportunity employer & offers a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment background checks & drug screens are performed when hiring for selected positions. Criminal convictions will not necessarily disqualify an applicant, as background checks are evaluated on a case-by-case basis. When hiring for positions which require an employee to use a company or personal vehicle for business purposes, Escex will also require candidates to have a valid driver’s license.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage accounts and customer base. Provide constant communication and promote services provided by company.
- Consult and specify roofing system repairs to meet customer needs.
- Provide quality turn over meeting with operations and provide all required documents required in the pre-construction check list.
- Participate and coordinate trade shows, architect expos, property manager expos, hospitality epos and marketing functions to increase Escex's market share.
- Create leads for repair and service work through cold calling, referrals, service hand off, account management and networking.
- Furnish activity reports weekly and provide to direct reports.
- Furnish sales goals weekly and monthly to direct reports.
- Coordinate with operation team to provide necessary support for success of the project.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty adequately. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Education: Minimum High School Graduate / College Preferred.
Experience: 1 year’s minimum in sales position and 1 year’s minimum related experience.
Language Skills: Must speak English fluently
Skills Required: • Computer – Experienced with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and estimating software. • Outgoing and energetic personality. • Excellent writing skills. • Exceptional organizations skills. • High degree of self-confidence. • Motivated and professional.
Experience and Skills Needed: • Experience and knowledge of the Commercial roofing market • Strong customer service skills along with knowledge of various types of roofing materials is very helpful • Strong relationship building, presentation, problem solving, prospecting & closing proficiency • Strong communication and team skills • Must be able to climb a ladder; position may require lifting up to 50 lbs. • Must be able to travel extensively as needed • Must pass criminal background check, fit for duty physical and drug screen
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cut slates, tiles and other materials and fit them into angles formed by walls, vents, and intersecting roof surfaces.
- Install various metal flashing in accordance with industry standards.
- Install partially overlapping layers of material over roof insulation surfaces, determining distance of roofing material overlap using chalk lines or lines on slates and or tiles.
- Must be able to lift and move ladders up to 44 feet, as well as climb and work off of such ladder.
- The ability to lift and carry 50 lbs up a 44 foot ladder.
- Customer service while on the job site, including but not limited to thorough clean up and disposal of work debris.
- Proper completion of work orders, including accurate documentation of hours worked per job, additional job details
- Installation - Proper use of installation equipment, including but not limited to hammers, nails, soldering irons, saws, sheet metal breaks, knives, ladders, walk planks, roof jacks, drills and other machines and tools.
- Coordination - Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions, ability to work in conjunction with foreman, office personnel and customers.
- Speaking - Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Instructing - Teaching others how to do something.
- Active Listening - Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Critical Thinking - Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.